Sunday, January 15, 2012

ACT OF THE WEEK YA'LL!!!!HELP US GET ON KROQ LOCALS ONLY! DON GATO

Yodelito JGAL fans/friends/haters ... though we do not get much haters. But a wise man told me once that once you have haters you KNOW you are on the rise. Too bad constructive critisism doesnt count...or does it???  Alright for real meow I write to you to update you again on wassup with the aweome JOHNNY GOT A LIGHTER. We have had a few exciting things happen this week. First and foremost we were featured as "ACT OF THE WEEK" on E TALENT SHOWCASE check it on out right here!


Ed goes on to say that the tune "Sleepless In San Fernando" really grows on you, and that the singing is a little bit like Janis Joplin !! OHHHH!!!!!! ridic legit!





 Yeah .....hmmmm ......I think I can see it !! Dont worry people I do NOT like Southern Comfort.

Next we have submitted our music to MANY radio stations that including KROQ LOCALS ONLY hosted by Kat Corbett. We need our fans help now by requesting Johnny Got A Lighter ON THE SHOW!! CAll this number
1-800-520-1067   and  say you would like to request the band Johnny Got A Lighter!! Or just fill out this form!







Upcoming shows:
Johnny Got A Lighter will be preforming at Cinespace in the month of Febuary, although the date AND the headliner are still tentaive we have already locked down some awesome bands that including a friend of ours for years "DON GATO". You can check out their music here:


I have heard these guys play since the  very start of the band, and have been able to see them flourish more and more. Don Gato is a group of very talented musicians with a very eclectic mix of sounds. I find myself drifting off into the notes taking me to far away memories in my mind, while I close my eyes and dance to the music. I would love to get on that playground of notes and sing on top of it!!!


This is the best picture I could find, most of the pictures on the site are of cats...AWW!!

Next up here are the links to my newest reviews on  http://www.muzikreview.com/



I also would like to mention that the review on Broken Romeo was featured as an artist of the week! How exciting , I am totally stoked to be reviewing bands! If you are a band you can easily submit your music to :



Well people thank you for your continued support! Do NOT forget to follow our blog!!

JGAL



No comments:

Post a Comment